9.05.2006

ART/TRASH

Well, the day is finally here, and not many people have responded. I figured that a month time would be enough time for people to clear there schedules and do it. Either not enough time or people are not into the idea. Who wouldn't want to walk around the museum on a free day?

Kelly said that not many people want to be a spectacle or part of a spectacle. But that is why I sent the invite to people who i thought liked being looked at DANCERS, but not many of them responded either. I mean all it is, is walk around with a shirt on, not hard.

People walk around allday with stuff on their shirts, advertising this and that. Frikken hipsters and their vintage shirts advertising athletics programmes from the midwest in the 70s, advertising someone else's past. Guess that is what you do when you have no past worth mentioning, went to art school in the big City and spend most of their time looking for the next band/bar/cheap beer/piercing.

So got about 15 people, a FEW shy of the 50 I had hoped for. but I think 15 will still be enough for it. Who knows. now I just gotta figure out how to document it. Maybe just some photos on the sly. I mean video won't be much better.

Need some Bond glasses with video cameras in them or something like that. How about an eye patch that is really a camera?

No comments:

Post a Comment