10.03.2007

Crack in the 880 South

I have been living in the Bay Area now for about 5 years. Not sure when I noticed this, but there is a long crack in the 880 South in Oakland. I do not know how long this crack has been there, but I freaks me out. Why is there a crack in the freeway? Why is nothing being done about the crack? Yes, it is on a very busy stretch of freeway so it is difficult to repair it, but that is precisely why the crack should be repaired.
Has anyone else noticed this crack? Is anyone else worried about? I emailed the Governator, both senators, Barbara Lee (who speaks for me), NBC, ABC, FOX News, the SF Chronicle, the Oakland Tribune about this with a link to the video I made and put on YouTube.
Repairs needed on the infrastructure in this country will cost $1.7 trillion (saw that on the web somewhere, can't find it now).

No comments:

Post a Comment