11.26.2006

Canary in a Coal Mine

photo
I must say 21st Century car insurance has been a disappointment for today. Well, not them directly but, the towing services they use. Some guy was supposed to pick my car up about 3 hrs. ago. But one of his trucks got into an accident. Another one broke down. Ironically the name is Secure Towing. Kinda like the Patriot Act, the name is the complete opposite. Homeland Security. Woo hoo...

This is like the butterfly affect. Except I am in a cul de sac when it comes to that. The tow truck gets into an accident, so my car can't make it to the dealer. that's the end. well, though now I get to do laundry and I might walk to the movie rental place. And all that will start a different chain of events. I saw that I am in the cul de sac, because the fact that my car is not towed affects no one but me. Somewhat affects K,M, and N, but we have another vehicle to scoot around in.

What surprised me when I was on the phone with 21st century, was that the person did not know how to pronounce Prius, as in the the car. I would think that someone who works for a car insurance company would know how to saw the name of a car made by Toyota. It's not like it is a fancy unheard of Italian car, or a really old car.

Shit shit shit my car is dead. How much is this going to cost now? Now accepting donations...

No comments:

Post a Comment