2.03.2007

Chapters

mmmm...well for the past I do not know how long I have been trying to finish up several dvds that I have been working on for the past couple years. Get them squared away, the video_ts files on the new drive and then dump all the media, render files, capture scratch etc.

Thought I was done with CUBIC. Then I watched one of them, the first half second of Park2 of one of the shots was bungled. Didn't chop it properly. The beginning, such a minute part. But if you're going to do it, do it correctly, right? Can't wait to have it done with. Like starting a new chapter. or a new book.

Feel as if the ideas within those DVDs (aeiou, Here&Now, IYWSHWSG, etc) though I still love them, are excess baggage in a way. Time to remove them from my consciousness and move on. Sometimes ideas sit in my head for a while, some for too long and then the creation of the physical object is a purging of the idea. Some ideas I do not want to create the thing for them as the idea is too much fun to think about.

Thinking about something is frequently more enjoyable than seeing/hearing/ it. My favorite part of a movie is the time before it starts, the anticipation.

Render, render, render off to render we go....

No comments:

Post a Comment