2.10.2007

Marfa, Tx

Back here in Marfa with the architects, Rinehart-Herbst. Looking at houses around town. forgot my sunglasses and hat. Not as cold I we thought it would be here but sunnier. Supposed to be overcast the whole time. Then again the forecast here changes every 40 minutes.

Staying at the Thunderbird Hotel. Pretty nice, has an iLife speaker setup or is it called iHome. Either way don't have an iPod. They still don't have a radio. I wish some celebrity would complain that the iPod has no radio. I've written Apple several times, but no response. Definitely think writing about it in my Blog will change things.

Tried setting up a blog with Blogger. Hoping that would be more user friendly. Yahoo! still hasn't responded to my beef with how many steps I have to go through to get to post a blog with their set up. Irritating, no one listens to Andrew. Wonder if Amazon sells that book? or could that sentence be a command?

Wonder if Amazon sells that book.

Well, did you? If I write it and you read it you will think it.

Link my page to your page. Read my blog.

And then on Blogger someone already has the wasswasswass.blogspot.com. Who the hell is it? I know of no other wasswasswass. Maybe it was I, trying a while ago to set it up and forgot the passwords.



Blog blog blog blah blog blog blah blah blah blog blah blah blog blog whine whine blog blah blog blog blah.

No comments:

Post a Comment