2.04.2007

Nothin' much...at least that is what Drive Genius is...

Nothing much happened today. Had rehearsal with Mr. Wells and company. Seems like dance groups that say "& dancers" or "&company" do not have a set group of people that they work with all the time. Guess those phrases are a substitute for I make a lot of work but can't pay enough to keep people around for a long time.

Tough in this art form...

After rehearsal, went to the Apple store and bought Drive Genius. More like DRIVE IMBECILE. On my desktop, it crashed when I tried to register it. You'd think companies would try to make it easy to register their software, so you don't limewire it for FREE. And then starting it by holding down "c" took so $@@$#@!! long on my laptop ( even longer on my desktop, I thought it was a bum disk). So my laptop is now optimized and has no bad blocks etc.
Then made it to the jam in Berkeley. a lot of people there. was nice. Danced pretty much non stop when I was there. Nice to listen to the ebb and flow of volume and experience the light fading. I was kind of bummed when people turned the lights on. "Dancing in the dark"
I guess to do a Po Mo dance form well, you have to have a Po Mo view of your body. All parts are places to roll, become shelves, become handles. Well maybe not all but most. Lifting someone by his nuts might not be so good.
The moral of the story...don't get Drive Genius, or at least don't pay for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment